Ес селаму алејкум ве рахметуАллах ве Берекетуху и добре дојдовте на www.ahlu-sunnah.org.

За да се окористите од сите функции на форум, ве молиме да се регистрирате или со вашето корисничко име логирате.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ес селаму алејкум ве рахметуАллах ве Берекетуху и добре дојдовте на www.ahlu-sunnah.org.

За да се окористите од сите функции на форум, ве молиме да се регистрирате или со вашето корисничко име логирате.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Alisan
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyПет 24 Апр 2020, 2:43 am by Muaz al Islam

» Намазот не е исправен (валиден) зад оној кој што ги оправдува..
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСаб 18 Јун 2016, 4:40 am by muwehid

» Салават на Пратеникот Мухаммед (а.с.)
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСаб 18 Јун 2016, 4:18 am by muwehid

» Менсур ал-Салими- "Спомнувајте Ме а и Јас ќе ве спомнувам (Ел-Бекара, 152)"
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyПон 13 Јун 2016, 9:32 pm by Muwehhid

» Кога ќе сватеме???
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyНед 12 Јун 2016, 9:34 pm by Muwehhid

» Ја сменија верата, но ја нарекуваат "ислам"
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСаб 11 Јун 2016, 8:51 pm by Muwehhid

» Дали е дозволено мевлуд?
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСре 27 Апр 2016, 11:09 am by Abu Al-Amin

» Шејх Сулејман ибн Насир ел-Улван за техакум
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyВто 08 Мар 2016, 12:26 am by Haqq

» Бајрам
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyНед 06 Мар 2016, 2:36 pm by Haqq

» Реката на трпението и нејзините притоки
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyПет 04 Мар 2016, 7:48 pm by hidzab

» Pozdrav
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyПон 15 Фед 2016, 11:52 pm by Abu Al-Amin

»  шейха доктора / Тарик гураб: Вопросы и ответы о колдовстве и лечения
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyНед 14 Фед 2016, 7:30 pm by nourna

» abdul fetah
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСре 03 Фед 2016, 12:02 am by Abu Al-Amin

» Хадиси на Мухаммед а.с
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСре 06 Јан 2016, 7:16 pm by medi

» Аллах нас ни е потребен
Book of Salah - Page 2 EmptyСре 02 Дек 2015, 7:26 pm by Muwehhid

Similar topics
Кој е он-лајн?
Севкупно има 13 членови он-лајн :: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скриени и 13 Гости :: 2 Bots

Никој

Најмногу членови кои го посетиле форумот воеднаш се 321 во Нед 09 Апр 2017, 12:13 am
Барај

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Muaz al Islam (1691)
Book of Salah - Page 2 Vote_lcapBook of Salah - Page 2 Voting_barBook of Salah - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LAUTKA (1011)
Book of Salah - Page 2 Vote_lcapBook of Salah - Page 2 Voting_barBook of Salah - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Muwehhid (937)
Келиметул-Хакк (594)
Muslima4Islam (589)
Abu Al-Amin (479)
Al-Ghuraba (360)
Monoteizam (343)
muharem fazli (323)
Haqq (253)

Statistics
Постојат b>1268 регистрирани членови
Најновиот регистриран член е igoralfiosebastian@gmail.

Нашите членови се испратиле точно 8262 мислења in 2387 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Отиди на страна : Previous  1, 2

Преглед на претходна тема Преглед на наредна тема Go down  Порака [Страна 2 of 2]

26Book of Salah - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Salah Нед 19 Окт 2014, 9:31 am

muharem fazli

Талиб
Талиб
Chapter 41: THE EXCELLENCE OF THE PRAYER AND THE WAY IT IS BEGUN AND THE EXCELLENCE OF RUKU' AND MODERATION IN IT, AND PROSTRATION AND MODERATION IN IT, ETC.

Book 004, Number 1005:
'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to begin prayer with takbir (saying Allih-o-Akbar) and the recitation:" Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe." When he bowed he neither kept his head up nor bent it down, but kept it between these extremes; when he raised his bead after bowing he did not prostrate himself till he had stood erect; when he raised his head after prostration he did not prostrate himself again till he satup.At the end of every two rak'ahs he recited the tahiyya; and he used to place his left foot flat (on the ground) and raise up the right; he prohibited the devil's way of sitting on the heels,and he forbade people to spread out their arms like a wild beast. And he used to finish the prayer with the taslim.

Chapter 42: SUTRA FOR PRAYER

Book 004, Number 1006:
Musa b. Talha reported it on the authority of his father: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When one of you places in front of him so me. thing such as the back of a saddle, he should pray without caring who passes on the other side of it.

Book 004, Number 1007:
Musa b. Talha reported on the authority of his father: We used to say prayer and the animals moved in front of us. We mentioned it to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he said: If anything equal to the back of a saddle is in front of you, then what walks in front, no harm would come to him. Ibn Numair said: No harm would come whosoever walks in front.

Book 004, Number 1008:
'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was asked about sutra of a worshipper; he said: Equal to the back of the saddle.

Book 004, Number 1009:
'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was asked in the expedition of Tabuk about the sutra the worshipper; he said: Like the back of the saddle.

Book 004, Number 1010:
Ibn Umar reported: When the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) went out on the 'Id day, he ordered to carry a spear-and it was fixed in front of him, and he said prayer towards its (direction), and the people were behind him. And he did it in the journey, and that is the reason why the Amirs carried it.

Book 004, Number 1011:
Ibn Umar reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) set up (sutra), and Abu Bakr said: He implanted iron-tipped spear and said prayer towards its direction. Ibn Abu Shaiba made this addition to it:" Ubaidullah said that it was a spear."

Book 004, Number 1012:
Ibn 'Umar said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to place his camel (towards the Ka'ba) and said prayer in its direction.

Book 004, Number 1013:
Ibn 'Umar reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to say prayer towards his camel. Ibn Numair said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said prayer towards the camel.

Book 004, Number 1014:
Abu Juhaifa reported it on the authority of his father: I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in Mecca and he was (at that time) at al- Abtah in a red leather tent. And Bilal stepped out with ablution water for him. (And what was left out of that water) some of them got it (whereas others could not get it) and (those who got it) rubbed themselves with it. Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution. and Bilal pronounced Adhan and I followed his mouth (as he turned) this side and that as he said on the right and the left:" Come to prayer, come to success." ' A spear was then fixed for him (on the ground). He stepped forward and said two rak'ahs of Zuhr, while there passed in front of him a donkey and a dog, and these were not checked. He then said two rak'ahs of the 'Asr prayer, and he then continued saying two rak'ahs till he came back to Medina.

Book 004, Number 1015:
Abu Juhaifa reported on the authority of his father: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (in Mecca at al-Abtah) in a red leather tent. and I saw Bilal take the ablution water (left by Allah's Messenger), and I saw the people racing, with one another to get that ablution water. If anyone got some of it, he rubbed himself with it, and anyone who did not get any got some of the moisture from his companion's hand. I then saw Bilal take a staff and fix it in the ground, after which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out quickly in a red mantle and led the people in two rak'ahs facing the staff, and I saw people and animals passing in front of the staff.

Book 004, Number 1016:
'Aun b. Abu Juhaifa narrated from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the authority of his father a hadith like that of Sufyan, and 'Umar b. Abu Za'ida made this addition: Some of them tried to excel the others (in obtaining water), and in the hadith transmitted by Malik b. Mighwal (the words are): When it was noon, Bilal came out and summoned (people) to (noon) prayer.

Book 004, Number 1017:
Abu Juhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) went at noon towards al-Batha', he performed ablution, and said two rak'ahs of the Zuhr prayer and two of the 'Asr prayer, and there was a spear in front of him. Shu'ba said and Aun made this addition to it on the authority of his father Abu Juhaifa: And the woman and the donkey passed behind it.

Book 004, Number 1018:
Shu'ba narrated the same on the basis of two authorities and in the hadith transmitted by Hakam (the words are): The people began to get water that was left out of his (the Prophet's) ablution.

Book 004, Number 1019:
Ibn 'Abbas reported: I came riding on a she-ass, and I was on the threshold of maturity, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was leading people in prayer at Mina. I passed in front of the row and got down, and sent the she-ass for grazing and joined the row, and nobody made any objection to it.

Book 004, Number 1020:
Abdullah b. Abbas reported that he came riding on a donkey, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was leading the people in prayer at Mina on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage and (the narrator) reported: The donkey passed in front of the row and then he got down from it And joined the row along with the people.

Book 004, Number 1021:
This hadith has been narrated by Ibn 'Uyaina on the authority of al-Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters and he reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was leading prayer at 'Arafa.

Book 004, Number 1022:
This hadith has been reported by Ma'mar on the authority of al-Zuhri with the came chain of transmitters, but here no mention has been made of Mina or 'Arafa, and he said: It was in the Farewell Pilgrimage or on the Day of Victory.

Book 004, Number 1023:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you prays he should not let anyone pass in front of him (if there is no sutra), and should try to turn him away as far as possible, but if he refuses to go, he should turn him away forcibly for he is a devil.

Book 004, Number 1024:
Abu Salih al-Samman reported: I narrate to you what I heard and saw from Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
One day I was with Abu Sa'id and he was saying prayer on Friday turning to a thing which concealed him from the people when a young man from Banu Mu'ait came there and he tried to pass in front of him; he turned him back by striking his chest. He looked about but finding no other way to pass except in front of Abu Sa'id, made a second attempt. He (Abu Sa'id) turned him away by Striking his chest more vigorously than the first stroke. He stood up and had a scuffle with Abu Sa'id. Then the people gathered there He came out and went to Marwan and complained to him what had happened to him. Abu Sa'id too came to Marwan. Marwin said to him: What has happened to you and the son of your brother that he came to complain against you? Abu Sa'id said: I heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saying: When any one of you prays facing something which conceals him from people and anyone tries to pass in front of him, he should be turned away, but if he refuses, he should be forcibly restrained from it, for he is a devil.

Book 004, Number 1025:
'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you prays, he should not allow anyone to pass before him, and if he refuses, he should be then forcibly resisted, for there is a devil with him.

Book 004, Number 1026:
This hadith has been narrated by Ibn Umar by another chain of transmitters.

Book 004, Number 1027:
Busr b Sa'id reported that Zaid b Khalid al-Juhani sent him to Abu Juhaim in order to ask him what he had heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) with regard to the passer in front of the worshipper. Abu Juhaim reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If anyone who passes in front of a man who is praying knew the responsibility he incurs, he would stand still forty (years) rather than to pass in front of him Abu Nadr said: I do not know whether he said forty days or months or years.

Book 004, Number 1028:
This hadith has been narrated from Abu Juhaim Ansari by another chain of transmitters.

Book 004, Number 1029:
Sahl b. Sa'd al-Si'idi reported: Between the place of worship where the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) prayed and the wall, there was a gap through which a goat could pass.

Book 004, Number 1030:
Salama b. Akwa' reported: He sought the place (in the mosque) where the copies of the Qur'an were kept and glorified Allah there, and the narrator made a mention that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sought that place and that was between the pulpit and the qibla-a place where a goat could pass.

Book 004, Number 1031:
Yazid reported: Salama sought to say prayer near the pillar which was by that place where copies of the Qur'an were kept. I said to him: Abu Muslim. I see you striving to offer your prayer by this pillar. He said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) seeking to pray by its side.

Book 004, Number 1032:
Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

Book 004, Number 1033:
This hadith has been transmitted by Humaid b. Hilal on the authority of Yunus.

Book 004, Number 1034:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.

Book 004, Number 1035:
'A'isha reported: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) used to pray at night while I lay interposed between him and the Qibla like a corpse on the (may peace be upon him) saying prayer while I lay on the bedstead interposing between him and the Qibla. When I felt the need, I did not like to wit to front (of the Holy Prophet) and perturb the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and quietly moved out from under its (i. e. of the bedstead) legs.

Book 004, Number 1039:
Al-Aswad reported that 'A'isha said: You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses, whereas I lay on the bedstead and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came there and stood in the middle of the bedstead and said prayer. I did not like to take off the quilt from me (in that state), so I moved away quietly from the front legs of the bedstead and thus came out of the quilt.

Book 004, Number 1040:
'A'isha reported: I was sleeping in front of the Mcsseinger ef Allah (may peace be upon him) with my legs between him and the Qibla. When he prostrated himself he pinched me and I drew up my legs, and when be stood up, I stretched them out. She said: At that time there were no lamps in the houses.

Book 004, Number 1041:
Maimuna, the wife of the Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said prayer and I (lay) opposite to him while I was in menses. Sometimes his clothes touched me when he prostrated.

Book 004, Number 1042:
'A'isha reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said prayer at night and I was by his side in a state of meanses and I had a sheet pulled over me a portion of which was on his side.

27Book of Salah - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Salah Нед 19 Окт 2014, 9:32 am

muharem fazli

Талиб
Талиб
Chapter 43: PRAYER IN A SINGLE GARMENT

Book 004, Number 1043:
Abu Huraira reported: An inquirer asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the prayer in a single garment. He (the Holy Prophet) add: Has everyone of you two garments?

Book 004, Number 1044:
A hadith like this has been narrated by Abu Huraira with another chain of transmitters.

Book 004, Number 1045:
Abu Huraira reported: A person addressed the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said to him: Can any one of us say prayer in one garment? He said: Do all of you possess two garments?

Book 004, Number 1046:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: None of you must pray in a single garment of which no part comes over his shoulders.

Book 004, Number 1047:
Umar b. Abu Salama reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) praying in Umm Salama's house in a single garment, placing its two ends over his shoulders.

Book 004, Number 1048:
This hadith has been narrated by Hisham b. 'Urwa with the same chain of transmitters except (with this difference) that the word mutawashshihan was used and not the word mushtamilan.

Book 004, Number 1049:
'Umar b. Abu Salama reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saying prayer in the house of Umm Salama in a single garment with its extremities crossing each other.

Book 004, Number 1050:
Umar b. Abu Salama reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) praying in a single garment with its ends crossing each other. 'Isa b. Hammad added:" placing on his shoulders".

Book 004, Number 1051:
Jabir reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) praying in a single garment crossing the two ends.

Book 004, Number 1052:
This hadith has been narrated by Sufyan with the same chain of transmitters and in the hadith transmitted by Numair the words are: I called upon the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)."

Book 004, Number 1053:
Abu Zubair reported that he saw Jabir b. 'Abdullah praying in a single garment crossing Its ends even though he had the garments, and Jabir said: He saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) doing like this.

Book 004, Number 1054:
Abu Sa'id al Khudri reported: I visited the Apostle (may peace be upon him) and saw him praying on a reed mat on which he was prostrating himself. And I saw him praying in a single garment with ends crossed with each other.

Book 004, Number 1055:
This hadith has been narrated by A'mash with the came chain of transmitters, and in the narration of Abu Karaib the words are:" Placing its (mantle's) ends on his shoulders" ; and the narration transmitted by Abu Bakr and Suwaid (the words are):" the ends crossing with each other".

28Book of Salah - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Salah Нед 19 Окт 2014, 9:32 am

muharem fazli

Талиб
Талиб
Chapter 44: MOSQUES AND THE PLACE OF WORSHIP

Book 004, Number 1056:
Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which mosque was set up first on the earth? He said: Al-Masjid al-Haram (the sacred). I (again) said: Then which next? He said: It was the Masjid Aqsa. I (again) said: How long the space of time (between their setting up)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It was forty years. And whenever the time comes for prayer, pray there, for that is a mosque; and in the hadith transmitted by Abu Kamil (the words are):" Whenever time comes for prayer, pray, for that is a mosque (for you)."

Book 004, Number 1057:
Ibrahim b. Yazid al-Tayml reported: I used to read the Qur'an with my father in the vestibule (before the door of the mosque). When I recited the ayat (verses) concerning prostration, he prostrated himself. I said to him: Father, do you prostrate yourself in the path? He said: I heard Abu Dharr saying: I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the mosque that was first set up on the earth. He said: Masjid Harim. I said: Then which next? He said: The Masjid al-Aqsa. I said: How long is the space of time between the two? He said: Forty years. He (then) further said: The earth is a mosque for you, so wherever you are at the time of prayer, pray there.

Book 004, Number 1058:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah al-Ansari reported: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: I have been conferred upon five (things) which were not granted to anyone before me (and these are): Every apostle wassent particularly to his own people, whereas I have been sent to all the red and the black the spoils of war have been made lawful for me, and these were never made lawful to anyone before me, and the earth has been made sacred and pure and mosque for me, so whenever the time of prayer comes for any one of you he should pray whenever he is, and I have been supported by awe (by which the enemy is overwhelmed) from the distance (which one takes) one month to cover and I have been granted intercession.

Book 004, Number 1059:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah related that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said, and he related like this.

Book 004, Number 1060:
Hudhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be npon him) said: We have been made to excel (other) people in three (things): Our rows have been made like the rows of the angels and the whole earth has been made a mosque for us, and its dust has been made a purifier for us in case water is not available. And he mentioned another characteristic too

Book 004, Number 1061:
Hudhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said like this.

Book 004, Number 1062:
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon hlmg) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.

Book 004, Number 1063:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been commissioned with words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand. And Abfi Huraira added: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has left (for his heavenly home) and you are now busy in getting them.

Book 004, Number 1064:
Abu Huraira reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saying a hadith like that of Yunus.

Book 004, Number 1065:
This hadith has been narratted by Abu Huraira by another chain of transmitters.

Book 004, Number 1066:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been helped by terror (in the heart of the enemy) ; I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand.

Book 004, Number 1067:
Hammam b. Munabbih reported: That is what Abu Huraira reported to us from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he narrated (some) ahadith one of which is that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies) and I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning.

29Book of Salah - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Salah Нед 19 Окт 2014, 9:33 am

muharem fazli

Талиб
Талиб
Chapter 45: BUILDING OF THE PROPHET'S MOSQUE IN MEDINA

Book 004, Number 1068:
Anas b. Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to Medina and stayed in the upper part of Medina for fourteen nights with a tribe called Banu 'Amr b 'Auf. He then sent for the chiefs of Banu al-Najir, and they came with swords around their inecks. He (the narrator) said: I perceive as if I am seeing the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on his ride with Abu Bakr behind him and the chiefs of Banu al-Najjar around him till he alighted in the courtyard of Abu Ayyub. He (the narrator) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said prayer when the time came for prayer, and he prayed in the fold of goats and sheep. He then ordered mosques to be built and sent for the chiefs of Banu al-Najjar, and they came (to him). He (the Holy Prophet) said to them: O Banu al-Najjar, sell these lands of yours to me. They said: No, by Allah. we would not demand their price, but (reward) from the Lord. Anas said: There (in these lands) were trees and graves of the polytheists, and ruins. The Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) ordered that the trees should be cut, and the graves should be dug out, and the ruins should be levelled. The trees (were thus) placed in rows towards the qibla and the stones were set on both sides of the door, and (while building the mosque) they (the Companions) sang rajaz verses along with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him):
O Allah: there is no good but the good of the next world, So help the Ansar and the Muhajirin.

Book 004, Number 1069:
Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to pray in the folds of the sheep and goats before the mosque was built.

Book 004, Number 1070:
Abu al-Tiyyah reported: I heard from Anas a narration like this from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

Chapter 46: CHANGE OF QIBLA FROM BAIT-UL-MAQDIS TO KA'BA

Book 004, Number 1071:
Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: I said prayer with the Apostle (may peace be upon him) turning towards Bait-ul-Maqdis for sixteen months till this verse of Surah Baqara wis revealed:" And wherever you are turn your faces towards it" (ii. 144). This verse was revealed when the Apostle (may peace be upon him) had said prayer. A person amongst his people passed by the people of Ansar as they were engaged in prayer. He narrated to them (this command of Allah) and they turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.

Book 004, Number 1072:
Abu Ishaq reported: I heard al-Bara' saying: We prayed with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (with our faces) towards Bait-ul-Maqdis for sixteen months or seventeen months. Then we were made to change (our direction) towards the Ka'ba.

Book 004, Number 1073:
Ibn 'Umar reported: As the people were praying at Quba' a man came to them and said: It has been revealed to file Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) during the night and he has been directed to turn towards the Ka'ba. So turn towards it. Their faces were towards Syria and they turned round towards Ka'ba.

Book 004, Number 1074:
Ibn 'Umar reported: As the people were engaged in the morning prayer a man came to them. The rest of the hadith is the same.

Book 004, Number 1075:
Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to pray towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, that it was revealed (to him):" Indeed We see the turning of the face to heaven, wherefore We shall assuredly cause thee to turn towards Qibla which shall please thee. So turn thy face towards the sacred Mosque (Ka'ba)" (ii. 144). A person from Banu Salama was going; (he found the people) in ruk'u (while) praying the dawn prayer and they had said one rak'ah. He said in a loud voice: Listen! the Qibla has been changed and they turned towards (the new) Qibla (Ka'ba) in that very state.

30Book of Salah - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Salah Нед 19 Окт 2014, 9:34 am

muharem fazli

Талиб
Талиб
Chapter 47: FORBIDDANCE TO BUILD MOSQUES ON THE GRAVES AND DECORATING THEM WITH PICTURES AND FORBIDDANCE TO USE THE GRAVES AS MOSQUES

Book 004, Number 1076:
'A'isha reported: Umm Habiba and Umm Salama made a mention before the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) of a church which they had seen in Abyssinia and which had pictures in it. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When a pious person amongst them (among the religious groups) dies they build a place of worship on his grave, and then decorate it with such pictures. They would be the worst of creatures on the Day of judgment in the sight of Allah.

Book 004, Number 1077:
'A'isha reported: They (some Companions of the Holy Prophet) were conversing with one another in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (during his last) illness. Umm Salama and Umm Habiba made a mention of the church and then (the hadith was) narrated.

Book 004, Number 1078:
'A'isha reported: The wives of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be Upon him) made a mention of the church which they had seen in Abyssinia which was called Marya, and the rest of the hadith is the same.

Book 004, Number 1079:
'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said during his illness from which he never recovered: Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians that they took the graves of their prophets as mosques. She ('A'isha) reported: Had it not been so, his (Prophet's) grave would have been in an open place, but it could not be due to the fear that it may not be taken as a mosque.

Book 004, Number 1080:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Let Allah destroy the Jews for they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship.

Book 004, Number 1081:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Let there be curse of Allah upon the Jews and the Christians for they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship.

Book 004, Number 1082:
'A'isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did.

Book 004, Number 1083:
Jundub reported: I heard from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) five days before his death and he said: I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.

Chapter 48: THE VIRTUE OF BUILDING THE MOSQUES AND EXHORTATION TO IT

Book 004, Number 1084:
Ubaidullah al-Khaulini reported: 'Uthman b. 'Affan listened to the opinion of the people (which was not favourable) when he rebuilt the mosque of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). Thereupon he said: You have not been fair to me for I have heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) saying: He who built a mosque for Allah, the Exalted, Allah would build for him a house in Paradise. Bukair said: I think he (the Holy Prophet) said: While he seeks the pleasure of Allah (by building the mosque). And in the narration of Ibn 'Isa (the words are):" (a house) like that (mosque) in Paradise."

Book 004, Number 1085:
Mahmud b. Labid reported: When 'Uthman b. 'Affan intended to build the mosque (of the Prophet) the people did not approve of it. They liked that it should be kept in the same state. Thereupon he said: I heard the Messtnger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: He who built a mosque for Allah, Allah would build a house for him like it in Paradise.

Chapter 49: CONCERNING THE COMMAND OF PLACING ONE'S HANDS ON THE KNEES WHILE IN RUKU'AND ABROGATION OF AL-TATBIQ

Book 004, Number 1086:
Al-Aswad and 'Alqama reported: We came to the house of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud. He said: Have these people said prayer behind you? We said: No. He said: Then stand up and say prayer. He neither ordered us to say Adhan nor Iqama. We went to stand behind him. He caught hold of our hands and mode one of us stand on his right hand and the other on his left side. When we bowed, we placed our hands on our knees. He struck our hands and put his hands together, palm to palm, then put them between his thighs. When he completed the prayer he said. There would soon come your Amirs, who would defer prayers from their appointed time and would make such delay that a little time is left before sunset. So when you see them doing so, say prayer at its appointed time and then say prayer along with them as (Nafl), and when you are three, pray together (standing in one row), and when you are more than three, appoint one amongst you as your Imam. And when any one of you bows he must place his hands upon hie thighs and kneel down. and putting his palms together place (them within his thighs). I perceive as if I am seeing the gap between the fingers of the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him).

Book 004, Number 1087:
This hadith is narrated on the authority of Alqama and Aswad by another chain of transmitters and in the hadith transmitted by Ibn Mus-hir and Jabir the words are:" I perceive as if I am seeing the gap between the fingers of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was bowing."

Book 004, Number 1088:
'Alqama and Aswad reported that they went to 'Abdullah. He said: Have (people) behind you said prayer? They said: Yes. He stood between them ('Alqama and Aswad). One was on his right aide and the other was on his left. We then bowed and placed our hands on our knees. He struck our hands and then putting his hands together, palm to palm, placed them between his thighs. When he completed the prayer he said: This is how the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to do.

Book 004, Number 1089:
Mus'ab b. Sa'd reported: I said prayer by the side of my father and placed my hands between my knees. My father said to me: Place your hands on your knees. I repeated that (the previous act) for the second time, and he struck at my hands and said: We have been forbidden to do so and hr of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you prays he should not let anyone pass in front of him (if there is no sutra), and should try to turn him away as far as possible, but if he refuses to go, he should turn him away forcibly for he is a devil.

Sponsored content

Преглед на претходна тема Преглед на наредна тема Вратете се на почетокот  Порака [Страна 2 of 2]

Отиди на страна : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
Не можете да одговарате на темите во форумот